CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Project 2 - Psycho Self Portrait

Our second project is psycho self portrait. We're given 3 weeks to finish it. The 1st week, we required to make a study about contemporary artists. Each of us need to choose an artist as our reference. After surfing many websites, I had decided on Cristopher Nolasco. I really like his style of drawings. They were so beautiful.

After choosing an artist, we needed to list all of our characteristics. The more unique the better. Finished listing, we had to present it to Prof. Then, Prof will choose about three characteristics for us to make a sketches on A3 paper. Miss Linda chose cool, naive and double personality as it fit my characteristics.

All completed sketches have to be presented again to the lecturers. After they gave green light, we could start to make colour studies on the sketches. First try on A4 paper, the lecturer didn't approve it. She said I need to change the colour and the drawing. So, I changed it and this time I draw it on A2 drawing paper. But, again the lecturer doesn't approved. She said that I don't follow my artist's style. So, I need to change it again....completely. So, I REDO it again. Alhamdulillah, after my big effort I achieved to get a good result.(doesn't matter if it's not the best). Here are some portraits that managed to get A+.



Izyani's

Nad's

Eddy's

Hana's

Wawa's

Inda's

1 comments:

Zimah Zaiwani said...

hang punya mana????